Midwest Critter Nation Animal Habitat with Stand Double Unit Review
When deciding on a habitat for your ferret or ferrets, it’s important to consider several things. Remember, this will be your ferret’s home. You want to make sure she is comfortable and able to move around and play.
So, first you want to be sure the cage is large enough. Second, you want to be sure the cage is sturdy and secure so she won’t be able to get out. Third, you want the cage to have good ventilation. Fourth, you want to be able to easily access all areas of the cage for cleaning and to be able to reach your ferret.
Midwest Critter Nation Animal Habitat with Stand Double Unit is a good choice for many ferret parents.
The 2 levels, with 2 adjustable shelves and ramps, give your ferrets room to move around. There is also lots of room to attach hammocks and tubes, so your ferrets can sleep and play. This habitat has a sturdy square tube frame and strong wire with 1/2 ” horizontal spacing to allow your ferret to climb up and down the cage easily while giving the cage good ventilation. The full-width double doors, with dual latches, provide easy access to all parts of the cage. Plus, the base pans and shelf trays are removable for easy cleaning.
Another feature of The Midwest Critter Nation Animal Habitat with Stand Double Unit is that it has wheels, making it easy to move from room to room. The stand features a bottom shelf for easy access to bedding, toys, cleaning supplies or other accessories. This cage also has several accessory kits available. To find out more about cage accessories, see this article.
Price: Approximately $215
Size: 36″ x 25″ x 62.5 ”
Weight: 106 pounds
Finish: Gray hammer-tone
- The best benefit of this cage is the overall easy to clean design
- Easy to remove base pans for easy cleaning
- Full-width double doors for easy accessibility for cleaning and feeding
- Dual-locking door latches with one-handed operation
- Shelves are height adjustable and have removable trays
- Multiple attaching points for hammocks, tubes and other accessories
- Wheels make it easy to move
- Bottom shelf for storing toys, bedding, cleaning supplies…
- Cage accessory kits available
- Some people find it difficult to assemble
If you are looking for a habitat for your ferret or ferrets that is sturdy, roomy and easy to clean, The Midwest Critter Nation Animal Habitat with Stand Double Unit may just be what you are looking for.
Get it now–click on one of the links.