My Intelligent Pets 2 Towers puzzle game is a brain game and interactive toy for pets—for dogs, cats and FERRETS, as evidenced by Feykn in the photo above.
This review is for ferrets, but most of the information, pros and cons apply to other pets as well. My Intelligent Pets 2 Towers puzzle game is a challenging game that requires skill, curiosity and determination—all qualities ferrets possess in abundance. The difficulty level varies from 1 to 4 by adding and removing the number of pieces. The game challenge can be increased up to 33 tasks.
How to Play
Step 1: Hide treats and/or small toys in a variety of places in the game.
Step 2: Let your ferret explore the game. She may or may not find a toy or treat on her own. If she doesn’t find one and starts to get bored, show her where one of the surprises is waiting. She’ll soon understand what the game’s about.
Step 3: Watch your ferret explore and find rewards.
- Lots of nooks and crannies to explore
- Adjustable levels provide different challenges and keep ferrets interested
- Distraction from unwanted behaviors
- Can use treats or small toys to entice ferrets
- Encourages natural instincts and behaviors
- Sturdy construction
- Lots of small pieces, which can be carried off by ferrets
- “My Intelligent Dog s” is printed on the game
- A bit pricy at around $47
Weight:” 7 pounds
My Intelligent Pets 2 Towers Puzzle Game— Interactive Toy Review for Ferrets: Summary
If you’re looking for something to keep your ferret entertained, this 2 Towers Puzzle Game may be just what you’re looking for! Just be sure to always keep an eye on your ferret while playing and provide only healthy treats and toys to search for.
Your comments are welcome