Marshall Ferret Octo-Play Sleep Sack Toy Review
The Marshall Ferret Octo-Play Sleep Sack Toy is an interactive toy and cozy bed for one or more ferrets. It’s designed with features ferrets love–places to explore, burrow, and hide. Ferrets can tunnel through the legs and peek out of the openings. When they get tired, they can curl up for a nap in the soft octopus body.
With 5 legs (not 8) and 11 openings, there’s lots of places to explore and hide.
The fact that this ferret sleep sack toy cannot be machine washed and dryed, could lead some ferret parents to not even consider purchasing it. But, I have found a solution that may be suitable. I wash these types of toys in a lingerie bag in the washing machine with warm water. I prefer to turn them inside out, but if that is not possible (like with the Octo-Play’s arms) I spray a stain remover inside. I also put them in the dryer for a few minutes on low to get some of the moisture out so they dry faster.
Specifics of Marshall Ferret Octo-Play Sleep Sack Toy
- Price: under $20
- Size: 11 x 8 x 4.2 inches
- Made with soft fleece
- Multiple openings
- Where to buy: Amazon
- Ferrets can sleep in it, on it and play inside it
- 11 openings for burrowing
- Large enough for multiple ferrets
- Can be used in or out of cage
- Cute octopus design
- Many ferret parents say their ferrets love it
- Can be used by other small pets, such as rats
- Not good for chewers or diggers
- Inside of legs may be hard to clean
- May be difficult to crawl into arms from the outside
- Large ferrets may have a tight fit into the arms
- Hand wash or wash in a lingerie bag and lay flat to dry
Summary of Marshall Ferret Octo-Play Sleep Sack Toy Review
The Marshall Ferret Octo-Play Sleep Sack Toy offers ferrets lots of places to tunnel through, numerous entry and exit points and a soft cozy place to rest. It is best suited for smaller ferrets, who can tunnel through the legs more easily. Many ferret parents say their ferrets love it.
Click below to buy it now!